Friday, February 23, 2018

Auto Miranda - 35mm 2.8 - Quick test

Price paid 2017 --> 29 euros


A small lens, very well made, all metal, quality is there.

The lens

 



Center is sharp, but border are ok even @ f8. Not a problem, this is not a bad lens, this is a lens with character.
Not for landscape if you need sharpness corner to corner in my opinion, but for street, macro work, that can be an asset.


Let's see


@f8


Center



Top right



Bottom right


Top left


Bottom left







@ f4




Center



@ f8




Center


Left


Right





Close up @ f4 - Very good sharpness



100%



200% crop




Last shot with a nice flare




I see a lot on ebay around 80 euros. When I think I bought 3 canon ssc 35mm at 60 euros each, I think miranda @ 80 euros is a very high price tag.
We can not say it is a bad lens, but you have better for cheaper.

If you found one around 30 euros, don't hesitate, for close up work, the central sharpenest is just amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment