Thursday, February 22, 2018

Auto Miranda - 50mm 1.4 - Quick test

Price paid 2017 --> 30 euros

Tonight I took the lens for a quick turnaround ans check if the lens is usable.

Constuction is good, you feel the metal in your hand. The aperture ring rotate freely, so you have to take care it set at the right position before each shot.

The lens



I adapted it with a Fotodiox pro Miranda to NEX.


SAMPLE 1




Center


Left


Right




SAMPLE 2 - f2



Center f1.4



Center f2



SAMPLE 3 - f1.4



Center





SAMPLE 4 - f2




center





SAMPLE 5 - f2



Center





SAMPLE 6 - f2

 


Center





Xtra

@f2


@f2


@f8


@f8




CONCLUSION

I can count an this lens, it is very nice for close up, so I am going to buy Miranda extender tube for closer shot.

F2 is very usable, the bokeh is pleasant.

I will test it more later this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment